Thank you for your interest in joining the Hamburg Music Business Association (IHM).
The IHM is the first German and the biggest European regional network of music businesses with currently 100 member organizations. Thereby the IHM represents companies and self-employed persons with more than 1.500 permanent employees, a far higher number of freelancers and an annual sales volume of all member organizations of more than 500 million euros.
Founded in March 2004, the IHM is supposed to support and help shaping the city of Hamburg as a location of music and music industry. The IHM is the network of music industry in Hamburg. Main target is the development of general structural conditions which enable successful and independent business in the music sector by means of networking, public relations and lobbying.
Member organizations of the IHM are with artist agencies or management companies, production companies, publishers, labels, concert organizers, event agencies, nightclubs, digital service providers, media lawyers, promotion agencies, music media or music-related institutions all independent companies of various branches of the music industry.
At a glance - The advantages of a IHM membership:
- active networking within the sector of music industry and with essential players of other sectors related in terms of content and structure on a regional, national and international level
- representation of interest towards politics, administration and public (regional and national)
- branch related information via newsletter
- free presentation on the IHM homepage (german & english; high number of visits)
- use of IHM membership logo
- annual invitations for music business meetings at Reeperbahn Festival, Elbjazz, Social Media Week, etc.
- invitations to regular member meetings (IHM-Mitgliederversammlung / Grillen im Stadtpark)
- special ticket for the Reeperbahn Festival
- discounts at Music Business Summer School
- invitations and discounts for further events, award shows and networking events (e.g. HANS – The Hamburg Music Award, political breakfast, meetings and panels during Social Media Week)
Membership fees per year
|CONTACT | DISCLAIMER|